November 27, 2021

Three fast food workers revived after they became unconscious due to inhaling generator fumes (video)

0 0
Read Time:20 Second

Three restaurant workers fainted after they inhaled generator fumes that knocked them unconscious.

The men, who sleep in the restaurant where they work, were rescued this morning, October 21, by neighbours who suspected something was wrong.

The neighbours opened the restaurant doors and managed to pull the unconscious workers out before reviving them.

3 fast food workers resuscitated after they became unconscious due to inhaling generator fumes (video)
3 fast food workers resuscitated after they became unconscious due to inhaling generator fumes (video)

watch video below;

Happy
Happy
0
Sad
Sad
0
Excited
Excited
0
Sleepy
Sleepy
0
Angry
Angry
0
Surprise
Surprise
0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

× Join our WhatsApp TV