A high school young lady has passed on after her charging cell phone detonated on her cushion while she rested.
Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek, 14, hit the hay tuning in to music at her home in the town of Bastobe in Kazakhstan. The next morning she was discovered dead with the telephone’s battery having detonated near her head. She is accepted to have endured serious head wounds and kicked the bucket right away.
Legal specialists affirmed that the telephone detonated in the early morning in the wake of overheating as it charged, as indicated by neighborhood reports.
Companions took to different online networking stages to grieve Alua.
Her closest companion Ayazhan Dolasheva, 15, posted: “despite everything I can barely handle it. You were the best. We have been as one since youth. It is so difficult for me without you. I miss you to such an extent. You have left me until the end of time.”