Newborn baby suffers burns as lantern falls and causes a fire just as soon as the baby was born (video)

0 0
Read Time:39 Second

As indicated by Big Beezy, an Instagram client who shared the story, the mother of the youngster, recognized as Mrs Okon Daniel, went to a “conventional conveyance home” to have her kid because of absence of assets to go to a legitimate clinic.

There was no force gracefully at the hour of conveyance, being on Saturday, November 14, 2020, so a lamp was utilized to enlighten the room.

Tragically, as the infant was making its passageway, the light fell and burst into flames, consuming the youngster.

At the time the video was recorded, the infant was at that point 4 days old and had been moved to an alternate emergency clinic in Calabar for better consideration.

Watch Video below

About Post Author

Leak Secret

Leak Secret is purely entertainment. Get all latest politics, sports, entertainment and celebrity news.
Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleppy
Sleppy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.