Read Time:3 Minute, 17 Second
I sometimes ask myself, what does it take to be Faithful, is being faithful difficult? How can couples stay faithful to themselves?
Well after some deep thoughts I’ve compiled some reasons why being faithful is difficult and at the same time not difficult…
WHY BEING FAITHFUL IS NOT DIFFICULT
- WHERE TRUE LOVE EXIST: I definitely know many of you who have never really been in love will argue. But it’s the truth. When you truly love your partner (am not talking about lust) you’ll do everything to make him/her happy.
- HARDCORE COMMUNICATION : This is actually really important as even in distance relationship it makes the bond stronger. Constant communication make both couples feel close hence not giving room for unfaithfulness.
- TRUST: We all know trust is the foundation of a good relationship. Where trust exist there won’t be doubts.
- BEING THERE FOR EACH OTHER : There are times when your partner would really need someone to talk to, cuddle or just be with. You need to make yourself available at all times. Not giving your partner due attention lead him/her to seek attention else were. Thus being unfaithful.
WHY BEING FAITHFUL IS DIFFICULT
- GREED: Many of us are guilty of this. We are never satisfied, we always want more from outside, this implies to both male and female. The male want fresh blood the female Want more money.
- WHEN THE RELATIONSHIP IS BASED ON SEX: We all know the consequences of building a relationship or marriage based on sex. Once the other partner isn’t available for sex it lead to being unfaithful.
- KEEPING BAD FRIENDS: Case we don’t know, our friends also play role in our lives as well as our relationship. Keeping bad friends will corrupt your mind thereby leading you into something you never thought of doing.
- LACK OF SELF CONTROL : We all know what this mean. Some of us are actually sex freak. Especially men. They want everything under a woman’s skirt. Thus making most men unfaithful.