Scholarship Aid Initiative has released her examination guide to aid applicants on the forthcoming online examination slated for June.
The instruction guide was accompanied with warnings and any student found breaching the rules would be penalized as the organization have zero tolerance for cheating.
View the full instructions below.
The following will guide you on how to use the examination portal for the 2020 Qualifying
Section1: Examination Date and Login Details
1. Go to https://scholarshipworldng.org/
2. Download the examination timetable and your State Examination Number.
Section2: Examination Portal Guide
1. Go to https://scholarshipworldexam.org to access the portal. Login with your State code
as Username and scholarship as the password.
Note: You will only be permitted to login on the day of the exam, do not try to login if it
is not the day and time allocated for your state and state code, this is very important
and you may be penalized for not following this instruction.
2. Once you are logged in, click on the rectangle box describing your exam as shown in the
3. On the next page click on “attempt quiz now” button as shown in the image below
4. The system will prompt you to start attempt, click on Start Attempt, as shown below.
5. Attempt all questions and click on finish attempt when you are through.
Note: The exam has a time limit; you are required to finish it within the time limit
6. After clicking the finish attempt, you will be redirected to the review page, scroll down to
the bottom of the page to submit your exam.
7. Logout from the system.
Section3: Examination Instructions/Warnings
All applicants must follow the followinginstructions in order to avoid automatic disqualification:
- All your activities during the examination are being monitored
- Do not try to login when you do not have exam so as not to disturb others writing their exam.
- Do not try to open new Tabs or external links; all your clicks on the software will be recorded and this might lead to automatic disqualification.
- The software will submit a report of your activity with the exam upon completion of the exam
- The activities are measured in scale; Cheating and Non Cheating Scale
- Result for any exam within the cheating Scale will be cancelled
- Each Examination is for 50 minutes; make sure you submit your examination within the time limits. If not the system will submit automatically once you have reached the limit.